Welcome !

HaL00..welcome to my blog!

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

I LOVE YOU




Ok.. You know that I really love my boo sooo much.. and we're really in serious relationship for a long time and that's make me happy :). I already meet his mom, father, uncle's, aunt's, and also his sibling's that I already know. He also already meet my mum and my entire family and it's make me glad. No need to hide when we have a relationship. Also, almost my village know bout' our relationship and they seem happy and glad bout' it. At the church also know :) . hehe. Ok, Both of us really active in church ( Choir, hymns, youth activities & community ) . that's good right? hehe. we always together but sometimes not because we have our own activities and work to do. : ) It's ok anywhere. But, I lucky to have you and own you. :) . I want to tell this worl that I LOVE YOU ! . You're mine and I'm your<3. hehe. sound a little bit ' jiwang' .. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment